Agilent Technologies - 1290 Infinity Evaporative Light Scattering Detector
The Agilent 1290 Infinity Evaporative Light Scattering Detector is a high capability, instrument ideal for detecting...
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of 1290 Infinity Evaporative Light Scattering Detector
- High sensitivity throughout each process is enabled by real-time control during injection, with programmable software. This sensitivity delivers superb responses for all compounds to low nanogram levels.
- Peltier-cooled evaporation tube cools to 10°C - 80°C preventing degradation of thermally labile compounds. Rapid heating and cooling of the evaporator tube minimizes equilibration time and increases sample throughput.
- Real-time gas control provides a uniform response across a solvent gradient that minimizes quantification errors.
- Control and data collection system is compatible with many vendor platforms
- Solvent enhancement effects during gradient elution are eliminated through real-time evaporator gas programming for excellent quantification.
- Low dispersion and high-speed data output rates that are ideal for Fast LC applications.
- Superb reproducibility below 2% for reliable and accurate results.
- Full DMSO transparency keeps early eluting compounds detectable.
|Power Requirements||90/120V AC or 220/250V AC 50/60 Hz 2A max|
LED 480 nm (Class 1 LED Product)
Photomultiplier tube digital signal processing
Evaporator OFF, 10–80 °C (1 °C increments)
Nebulizer OFF, 25–90 °C (1 °C increments)
Flow rate 0.9 SLM to 3.25 SLM at 25 °C with integrated
controlled gas shut-off valve
Pressure operating range
60–100 psi (4–6.7 bar)
Eluent flow rate:
0–1 V FSD
24 bit digital data, 10, 40, or 80 Hz
Remote start Input
Graphical vacuum fluorescent display with keypad
Real-time control through ELSD Dimension Software
10 predefined methods
PC operation (software):
Standalone control software utilities, Agilent ChemStation control software,
Agilent EZChrom Elite control software
90/120V AC or 220/250V AC 50/60 Hz 2A max
Unpackaged 200 × 450 × 415 mm (w × d × h)
Unpackaged 13 kg
Gas shut off valve, vapor and leak detection