Follow this Equipment
Metrohm - 814 Sample Processor
Manufactured by Metrohm
A new generation of automation
Metrohm Sample Processors are ideal for routine titration automation for small to medium numbers of samples. They will routinely process from 12 to 24 samples per rack and can be upgraded to process 48 samples. The system is compact, including a built-in pump for rinsing the titration beaker. Based upon your application, we will help you configure a system with the correct beaker/rack size, electrode cleaning, waste aspiration, and stirring options.
Sample Processors are also flexible enough to perform more complex tasks, such as homogenization, degassing, or sample temperature control.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Titrators Service ProvidersView All (5)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of 814 Sample Processor
- Variety of rack sizes—from 12 to 24 samples per rack
- Reliable, robust construction
- Space-saving design
- Simple programming
- Flexible—add optional packages for:
- Liquid handling (solvent addition, sample transfer)
- Sample preparation (degassing, homogenization)
- Level control to ensure waste container does not overflow and rinse container does not run dry
There are no General Specifications available.