Powered weigh table designed with finite analysis offers an open, modular design with superior weighing properties
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of ACCUSTAR
The weigh-frame or conveyor is a critical part of every checkweighing system—while choice of controls is largely down to customer preference, the selection of mechanical components is a function of your product and environment. Checkweighing accuracy can be affected by the stability of the product being weighed. Products like bags of powder, fruit, candy, nuts or any other product lacking a stable form can cause vibration during weighing, resulting in costly weighing errors and product giveaway.
- Rigid construction for superior weighing properties
- Unique medium-duty dual loadcell with weightable mounts reduces vibration, offers better side loading protection and stability, and improves accuracy and temperature concentration
- Individual AC or DC motors for each conveyor, allowing for independent speed adjustment, requiring fewer spare parts and no cumbersome drive arrangement
- Quick-change connectors minimize change time and allow for tool-free removal of conveyors
- Flip-up tail pulley makes cleaning and maintenance easy
- Fiber optic photo eye permits simple installation and replacement
- Conveyors have fully crowned rollers for better tracking and a solid side frame for a more pleasing, cleaner look; with fewer moving parts, there is less maintenance and less downtime
- Variable Speed Display (VSD) eliminates the need for handheld tachometers normally used to set and check motor speed
There are no General Specifications available.
20 to 300 FPM (6 to 91 MPM)
91m/min (300 ft./min)
-10° to +40°C (14° to 105°F)
Up to 17 in. (432mm) depending on product rate, weighable length and belt speed
6, 9 or 11 in. (150, 225, or 275mm)
26.0 to 42.0 in., 2.0 in. increments with ±2.0 in. adjustements (660 to 1067mm, 51mm increments with ±51mm adjustment)
1.2 in. (30mm)
115 VAC, 50/60Hz, 8A AC