The symphony 7100 Bathless Dissolution System is the most advanced dissolution design to date, bringing to market fe...
The symphony 7100 Bathless Dissolution System is the most advanced dissolution design to date, bringing to market features never before available on a dissolution unit.
Building upon Distek’s first to market bathless technology, this third generation unit offers the fastest media heating in the industry while empowering the user to conduct up to three unique methods simultaneously.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Symphony 7100 Bathless Dissolution
- Patented Bathless Technology: Eliminates the water bath and all associated maintenance while high watt heaters raise media temperatures from ambient to 37 degrees C in less than 15 minutes.
- In-Shaft Temperature Sensor: Embedded temperature sensors ensure users compliance and allow continuous control and recording of individual vessel temperatures.
- Run Multiple Methods Simultaneously: Up to three independent methods run simultaneously minimizing development time and increasing productivity.
- Independent Modules: Configurable for up to 8 positions, the symphony 7100’s self-contained modules allow users unprecedented ease and scalability.
- Color Touch Screen Display: The icon driven user interface lowers overall cost by reducing training time and user errors while maximizing productivity and command of the dissolution test.
There are no General Specifications available.