This product is Discontinued
In-situ Fiber Optic UV Dissolution
Improved precision and accuracy of test measurements, the elimination for the need of sampling and the near real time results are just three of the benefits of the Opt-Diss 405 Fiber Optic In-Situ UV for dissolution testing. This latest advancement in dissolution sample analysis reduces setup times while offering the flexibility to increase and vary the number of data points taken along a dissolution profile.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Opt-Diss 405
- In-Situ UV Measurements: Moves the analytical measurement into the vessel, eliminating sampling errors and media loss calculations.
- Resident Stationary Arch Probes: Eliminates the need for a raising and lowering sampling manifold.
- Rapid Spectra Collection: Increased dissolution accuracy and improved quality of profile analysis through simultaneous data collection from 6-12 vessels in as fast as every 5 seconds.
- Universal Interface: Allows the Opt-Diss 405 to be used on most dissolution instruments without the need for additional hardware.
- Horizontal Pathlength: Transmits light across a horizontal pathlength without the need for mirrors or prisms and minimizes the potential for trapping air bubbles and build up of particles found with dip type probes with vertical pathlengths.
- 21CFR part 11 Compliance: Compliant software provides the confidence and security necessary for today’s strict controls and audit trail requirements.
- Scientific Grade CCD: Allows simultaneous collection of the UV spectra (200 – 405nm) with every reading permitting unlimited post analysis calculations.
There are no General Specifications available.