This product is Discontinued
The Evolution 6300, providing independent through the shaft temperature monitoring of each vessel, has set the...
The Evolution 6300, providing independent through the shaft temperature monitoring of each vessel, has set the benchmark by which all dissolution water bath systems are measured.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Evolution 6300 Water Bath Dissolution
- In-Shaft Temperature Sensors: Embedded temperature sensors ensure users compliance and allow continuous control and recording of individual vessel temperatures.
- Tolerance Checking: Monitored and reported test parameters confirm compliance with stated industry guidelines for temperature and RPM.
- Security and Password Protection: Setting of user and manager privileges increases control over key parameters and reduces human error.
- Method Storage with Audit Trail: Records, stores and sorts up to 100 methods, including the previous 50 modifications made to each method, noting name, creation and change dates.
- Built In NIST Temperature Probe: Improves temperature accuracy and ease of calibration by offering an easily accessible calibrated temperature probe on the unit.
- Selectable Temperature Control Method: Embedded temperature sensor within the vessel or externally via the thermocirculator offers selectable temperature control of the water bath.
- Small Volume Dissolution: Converting from a standard Apparatus 1 and 2 configuration to small volume dissolution is as simple as unscrewing the paddle blade or basket adapter from the shaft and screwing on the small volume stirring element.
There are no General Specifications available.