This product is Discontinued
Follow this Equipment
Distek - Evolution 4300 Programmable Syringe Pump Dissolution Autosampler
Manufactured by Distek
As a programmable syringe pump dissolution autosampler, Distek's Evolution 4300 has a dual bath configuration allowing for two simultaneous runs.
The Evolution 4300 is equipped with state-of-the-art electronics and utilizes highly reliable and accurate syringe pumps for sample collection. Accommodating up to two independent syringe pumps, both dual sampling and simultaneous dissolution methods make the Evolution 4300 the premier Dissolution sampler option.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Evolution 4300 Programmable Syringe Pump Dissolution Autosampler
- Positive Displacement Syringe Pumps: The single or dual syringe pump configuration allows for accurate, high volume sample collection.
- Independent Method Programming: The dual bath configuration allows two different and independent dissolution methods to be run.
- Simple yet Detailed Interface: User Logins set access limits, sampling is logged for audit purposes and the printer provides during and after testing result reports.
- Media Recycling and Replacement: Media Recycling and Replacement offer the advantage of returning unused media and replacing the collected sample volume for ease of dissolution calculations.
- Dilution Capable: Automatically performed upon test completion, defined levels of diluent can be set for each individual sample or for all samples collected.
- Septum Piercing: Dual sleeved needles alleviate back pressure when collecting into sealed test tubes and HPLC vials.
- Five Minute Sampling: The EVO 4300 is ideally suited for immediate release profiling when a sampling time of five minutes* between time points is required.
*Sampler parameters will affect minimum time intervals
There are no General Specifications available.