The PR4X mounting press creates high-quality samples efficiently and easily.
The PR4X mounting press creates high-quality samples efficiently and easily. Advanced features include a digital interface with durable stainless steel keypad, an easy-to-read fluorescent display, a unique face-sealing closure system (just push the upper unit away and remove your sample), and complete modularity. Adding the auxiliary unit provides exceptional efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Other features include four interchangeable mold sizes, and a low 15-inch working height.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of PR4X
- Four interchangeable mold sizes: 1.25 inch, 1.50 inch, 40 mm, and 50 mm
- Pre-programmed methods for different mounting materials
- Integrated heating and cooling
- Sealed electro-hydraulic design—no pneumatic requirements
- Low working mold assembly height—15 inch
There are no General Specifications available.