The PerFix EXPOSE Kit (Phospho-Epitopes Exposure kit) is a Fast & Easy Procedure for Cell Signaling
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of PerFIX EXPOSE Kit
PerFix EXPOSE Kit can be used to prepare biological samples for analysis by flow cytometry. It has been developed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of most intra-cellular phospho-epitopes stainings and to simplify the workload necessary for the sample preparation. Accurate detection of both intracellular and extracellular epitopes is obtained, while:
- There are only two washing steps through the procedure.
- There is no methanol treatment, and therefore no ice incubation required.
- A unique procedure can be applied to all phospho-epitopes.
- Several surface markers can be added together with the intracellular markers and incubated simultaneously.
- Total duration of the procedure and total workload are similar to current procedures for surface staining (about 1 hour).
The PerFix EXPOSE Kit (Phospho-Epitopes Exposure kit) is a Fast & Easy Procedure for Cell Signaling. Its purpose is to induce permeability in the cytoplasmic and nuclear membranes of human leucocytes or cell lines for the detection of phosphorylated intracellular antigenic determinants by means of dyes or fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies. PerFix EXPOSE Kit can be used to prepare biological samples for analysis by flow cytometry.
There are no General Specifications available.