Follow this Equipment
LECO Corporation - MSX250
Manufactured by LECO Corporation
The MSX250A1 Sectioning Machine is ideal for creating medium-sized sections from automotive, ceramic, and composite materials.
The MSX250A1 Sectioning Machine is ideal for creating medium-sized sections from automotive, ceramic, and composite materials. An automatic pulse feed rate with load control optimizes cutting time; 10- or 12-inch blade capacity; 5.36 HP motor.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Sample Preparation Service ProvidersView All (4)
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of MSX250
- Advanced spindle design offers long life and precise sectioning
- Welded steel construction for the production environment
- Large T-slotted table for flexible sample fixturing
- Channeled coolant drainage provides high flow rates and minimal debris build-up
- Integrated Y-table for convenient parallel sectioning
- Isolated table design (X-axis) prevents contamination of linear slides
There are no General Specifications available.