The perfect saw for large sections like induction hardened parts, through-hardened tool steels, and carburized pieces, the MSX300A Series features automatic pulse feed rate with load control. The MSX300R Series also offers a handwheel-controlled table for longitudinal sectioning and sample position. Both offer 14- and 16-inch blade capacity and a 13.4 HP motor.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Features of MSX300
- Advanced spindle design offers long life and precise sectioning
- Welded steel construction for the production environment
- Large T-slotted table for flexible sample fixturing
- Channeled coolant drainage provides high flow rates and minimal debris build-up
- Optional integrated Y-table for convenient parallel sectioning (MSX300R-Series)
- Optional magnetic filter for ferrous environments (MSX300A-Series and MSX300R2)
- Isolated table design (X-axis) prevents contamination of linear slides
There are no General Specifications available.