Thermo Mechanical Analyzer (TMA/SS)
TMA/SS7000 has super high sensitivity. It can measure a wide range of samples, including thin film and small samples, because the total measurement method has no shape restrictions. Furthermore, the unit can be switched to push, penetration or tension mode by simply exchanging the probe. A full lineup of options, including an automatic cooling unit, ensures ease of use and highly accurate measurement.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of TMA/SS7000 Series
- High Sensitivity: TMA/SS7000 is equipped with newly developed “Z-stabilizer” signal optimization technology, which cuts noise levels to achieve highly sensitive measurements.
- Under the High Temperature and High Humidity: Additional options allow measurement under high temperature and high humidity conditions. Furthermore, it is extensible to swelling and vacuum measurements.
- The Eco-Friendly Cooling Unit: The eco-friendly cooling unit cuts liquefied nitrogen consumption by approximately 40% (compared to previous models). Electrical cooling units that do not use liquefied nitrogen can also be connected.
- Effective Atmosphere Control: A mass flow meter can be incorporated into the gas control so the atmosphere can be efficiently controlled by not only the purge gas ON/OFF switch but also programmed flow rate control.
- Improved Temperature Control Function: The new built-in temperature control function is designed to reduce the gap between the program temperature and the measurement sample temperature and improve temperature compliance.
There are no General Specifications available.
Hitachi Medical Systems - TMA/SS7100[+] View Model Specifications
|Temperature Range||-170 to 600 °C|
|Additional Model Specifications||Sample Cylinder: Quartz, metal |
Temperature Range: -170 to 600°C
TMA Measurement Range: ±5mm
TMA Sensitivity: 0.01Μm
Load Range: ±5.8N
Scan Rate: 0.01 to 100°C/min
Maximum Sample Size:
Expansion; Ø 10 x L25mm
Tension; W1x T5x L25mm
Sample Length Measurement: Automated Measurement
Hitachi Medical Systems - TMA/SS7300[+] View Model Specifications
There are no Models available.