Maximizing the Potential of UHPLC/HPLC Analyses.
Utilizing patented technologies, and driven by customer input, Shimadzu has developed the Nexera X2 series to deliver superior, real-world performance across a wider application range, while delivering unparalleled flexibility and reliability in UHPLC/HPLC analyses. With no limits and no compromises, the Nexera X2 achieves a new milestone in the evolution of liquid chromatography
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of Nexera X2
- New PDA detector–offers superior sensitivity and resolution
- Automated solvent blending and method scouting–ideal for method development
- Intelligent Peak Deconvolution Analysis (i-PDeA) function–unique software solution to separate and accurately integrate co-eluting peaks
- Intelligent Dynamic Range Extension Calculator
- (i-DReC)–extends the dynamic range so low concentration (trace or impurity compounds) and very high concentration samples can be accurately analyzed in a single injection
- Ultrahigh-throughput and clean autosampler–perfect front-end systems for all LCMS platforms
There are no General Specifications available.