CEM Corporation - MARS 5 Digestion Microwave System
Designed for ease of use and convenience, MARS 5 features a bright, vacuum fluorescent display with large characters that are easily readable.
The System's efficient, continuous microwave power delivery combined with patented closed vessel technology ensures fast, complete and reproducible digestions every time...up to 100 times faster than the hot plate method. CEM's patented pressure vessel designs allow super heating of acid mixtures resulting in a dramatic acceleration of the digestion reaction. Careful, detailed engineering permits simultaneous processing of the largest number of digestion samples, completely retaining volatile elements, eliminating cross-contamination, reducing acid trace impurities for lower detection limits and eliminating worker exposure to toxic and hazardous fumes.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of MARS 5 Digestion Microwave System
- Spacious microwave cavity for easy insertion of digestion vessels with speedy, pop-in connection of temperature and pressure control sensors
- One key-stroke for starting and stopping all methods for fast, routine operation
- Large, easy-to-read display for quick assessment of system status
- Simple to use, yet highly flexible software with time-to-temperature, time-to-pressure, and standard temperature/pressure style programming
- Built-in applications library, including all EPA microwave procedures, allows quick and easy methods development
- Slide-in, self-locating turntable for effortless insertion and removal of vessels
- Designed for unattended operation after loading samples
- Robust, industrialized temperature and pressure sensors integrated into assembly for quick, one-step connection
- Built-in PC and printer port connections for GLP documentation
|Microwave Frequency||2455 MHz|
|Microwave Output Power||1500 W|
|Maximum Temperature||300 °C|
|Power Requirements||60HZ - 230VAC|
|Control Pressure||1500 psi|