Follow this Equipment
Agilent Technologies - Thermal Microplate Sealer
Manufactured by Agilent Technologies
Fast, easy, reliable microplate sealing.
The Agilent PlateLoc Thermal Microplate Sealer has distinguished itself as the premier thermal sealer through its speed, small footprint, ease of use, and dependability, automatically accommodating deep well, assay, PCR and compound storage microplates. The PlateLoc Sealer is ideal for robotic integration, featuring an extended-travel plate stage, RS-232 serial port and ActiveX control. In order to minimize system downtime when replenishing consumables, the instrument features an easy-to-access, top-loading seal roll support.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Thermal Microplate Sealer
- Easy to Operate: Touch-screen interface allows fast and easy manual operation
- High Precision: With sealing temperature control of ± 2 °C and advanced seal slitting control, seal integrity will be the same for every microplate
- High Speed: Fast cycle times, with no required cool down periods for rapid microplate sealing
- Flexibility: Automatically adjusts to accommodate a wide range of microplates and tube racks, four types of plate stage inserts provide support for challenging microplate types
- Ideal for System Integration: Smallest instrument footprint and numerous proven integrations, make the PlateLoc Sealer a choice for system integrators
|Sample Formats||96-, 384-, and 1536-well formats.|
|Power Requirements||120V, 50/60Hz|