One-person, one-touch teaching
Anyone can quickly teach the Agilent Direct Drive Robot (DDR) with the click of a button. At the center of the highly flexible and configurable BioCel System, the DDR is fast, precise, and designed with safety in mind. State-of-the-art direct drive technology reduces the number of moving parts, resulting in a robotic arm that has increased reliability and speed, moving smoothly with precision and accuracy. Innovative design simplifies the teaching process and enables one person to quickly integrate instruments into the system, minimizing setup personnel and time.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Direct Drive Robot
- One-person, one-touch teaching
- Fast and lightweight robotic arm with infinite rotation at each of four axes, designed for scientific applications
- Extended z-travel increases vertical reach for more functionality in a compact footprint
- State-of-the-art direct drive technology for remarkable performance
- Collision sensing for safe robotic movement
- High resolution optical encoders for precision positioning
- Path planning with smoother more efficient robotic moves
- Automatic regripping for orientation or gripper height
There are no General Specifications available.