One platform - endless possibilities!
- Standard Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer for flow cytometry and electrophoresis applications
- Agilent 2100 Electrophoresis Bioanalyzer for electrophoresis applications only - available at an exciting entry price.
- Overview of Agilent DNA, RNA, Protein and cell analysis kits.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Need Equipment Support?
Features of 2100 Bioanalyzer
- Faster than gels – analyze 10-12 samples in 30-40 minutes
- Easy to use – load the chip, press "start“, the instrument does the rest
- Ready-to-use assays and pre-packaged reagent kits
- Reproducible data, contamination-free hardware
- Quick and easy sample comparison –one-click overlay,scaling or zooming features
- Reproducible, complete and digital data
- Easy handling, storage and exchange of digital data
- Quantification of each individual fragmentper sample offers purity results 2-color analysis of fluorescently stained cells
- Compliance Services for regulated environments
- Tools for 21CFR Part 11 compliance
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 VA consumption|
Safety standards IEC, CSA, UL: Installation category II, Pollution Degree 2
2100 Expert Software - PC Requirements
Processor: Pentium 4 with 1.5 GHz (or similar)
Memory: 512 MByte
Ports: 1-2 serial ports (or Agilent USB adapter, part number 8121-1013)
Display: Resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels
Hard disk: 20 GByte
Operating system: Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Business Service Pack 1
Desktop configurations are supported with one or two instruments per PC. Laptop configurations are supported only with one bioanalyzer connected.