Follow this Equipment
Agilent Technologies - 7000A Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
Manufactured by Agilent Technologies
Sensitivity, Speed and Reliability.
The Agilent 7000A Quadrupole GC/MS/MS is the latest addition to Agilent’s MS portfolio. Scientists performing “target compound analysis” in SIM mode on complex samples will find many ways to use its increased selectivity and sensitivity. MS/MS reduces sample prep, shortens analysis cycles, eliminates false results, and simplifies data review for improved productivity. Based upon time-tested MSD components, the 7000A sets a higher standard for robust GC/MS/MS operation. The entire system and analysis process are supported by MassHunter software, which is designed to make MS analyses easier—from tuning to final report.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Need Equipment Support?
Features of 7000A Triple Quadrupole GC/MS
- Breakthrough sensitivity of 100 femtograms of OFN at 100:1 S/N in MS/MS mode (verified at customer site)
- Industry leading MRM speed at 500 transitions per second with a minimum dwell time of 1 msec and zero cross-talk
- A high pressure, linear collision cell with “Helium Quench Gas” to reduce neutral noise from metastable helium atoms
- Proprietary hyperbolic quadrupole enhances performance up to 1050 u; the unique stability of the quartz monolith allows the analyzer to be heated to 200°C to eliminate contamination commonly seen with metal quadrupoles operated at lower temperatures
- High-performance chromatography provided by the Agilent 7890A GC
- Integrated Capillary Flow Technology provides reduced source maintenance, shorter analysis cycle times, and increased column lifetime
- Small laboratory bench footprint: the mass spectrometer is only 14 inches (35 cm) wide
- Inert ion source—now programmable up to 350°C—delivers enhanced response for active compounds and late eluters
- Electron Impact (EI) and Chemical Ionization (PCI and NCI) sources available
- Triple-Axis HED-EM Detector provides lower neutral noise
- Differentially pumped vacuum system with a single mechanical roughing pump
- Productivity features such as Agilent Autotune, Batch-at-a-Glance data review, and parameter-less integrator
- Safe operation with hydrogen carrier gas
There are no General Specifications available.
VideosView All Videos
Agilent 7000 Series Triple Quadrupole GC/MS System