Highest Level of Control for Agilent Instrumentation
Agilent ChemStation is the industry leading chromatography data system for Agilent instrumentation, handling the widest variety of separation techniques such as GC, LC, LC/MS, CE and CE/MS. It is a scalable data system ideally suited for applications in all industries ranging from early product development to quality control. Extensive customization capabilities as well as configurable regulatory compliance provide the flexibility to support different workflows. Sophisticated level-5 control and monitoring of LAN-based instruments ensures fast and flexible data acquisition, which is complemented by advanced data analysis and reporting capabilities for highest productivity.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of ChemStation
- Control of Agilent LC, GC, CE, CE/MS and LC/MS instruments and generic A/D converters as well as third-party LC detectors such as ESA Biosciences’ Coulochem and Corona CAD detectors.
- Advanced, easy to use data review for fast result generation and sample-centric reporting.
- Add-on software modules for support of specific R&D workflow solutions.
- Enhanced integration with OpenLAB Enterprise Content Manager (ECM) provides for central management of data, master methods and sequence templates.
- More than 40 ChemStation user privileges can be combined into different roles and administered in OpenLAB ECM.
- Seamless integration in non-regulated or highly-regulated workflows, including support for 21 CFR Part 11 (requires OpenLAB ECM).
- Efficient and flexible processing and presentation of sequence-based results or across sequences with the add-on OpenLAB Intelligence Reporter.
- Easy customization through built-in macro language to meet individual needs.
- Seamless compatibility of data, method and sequence files with earlier revisions.
- Backwards compatibility for control of older GPIB-based instrumentation.
There are no General Specifications available.