Agilent Technologies - 1290 Infinity LC System
Infinitely Better UHPLC System That Meets All LC and LC/MS Needs
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of 1290 Infinity LC System
- Infinite power range that combines ultra high pressure up to 1200 bar and high flow rates up to 5 mL/min for maximum chromatographic performance, compatibility, flexibility and investment protection
- New 1290 Infinity Binary Pump combines active damping with lowest delay volume of 10 µL – facilitated by multi-layer technology in the new Agilent Jet Weaver mixer – for ultra fast gradients and superior UV-detection sensitivity
- New optical design in 1290 Infinity Diode Array Detector –including Agilent Max-Light cartridge flow cell – offers a new level of UV-sensitivity and baseline robustness, including fast spectral acquisition at data rates up to 160 Hz
- Next generation flow-through design of the 1290 Infinity Autosampler achieves highest precision for both large and small injection volumes without changing sample loops
- New 1290 Flexible Cube combines with Autosampler to facilitate fixed-loop injection mode for ultra fast cycle times, or automatic backflushing of needle seat for a new benchmark in lowest carry over
- New pull-out valve drive and user-exchangeable valve heads in the 1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment boosts usability and paves the way for ultra high-throughput, multi-method and automated method development solutions
- New ZORBAX Rapid Resolution High Definition (1.8 µm) LC columns facilitate easy, fast and secure method transfer from HPLC to UHPLC through identical column chemistries
- New Lab Advisor software – with intuitive diagnostic and monitor capabilities and alert functions to notify you of problems – helps you manage your lab for best chromatographic quality
|Standard Flow Rate||0.001 to 5 ml/min|
|Injection Volume||0.1 to 20 μL|
|Autosampler Model||1290 Infinity Autosampler G4226A|
|Pump Flow Rate||0.001 to 5 ml/min|
|Pump Model||1290 Infinity Binary Pump G4220A|
|UV/VIS Wavelength||190 to 640 nm|
See attached specifications PDF.
VideosView All Videos
Customize this video for your friends, replacing "John Doe" with your friends name: <a href='http:/...
Four clueless lab scientists make one very big mistake. See what happens when the boss finds out the...
The UHPLC debate started in 2003 when Agilent Technologies introduced the first totally porous sub-2...