Spectra Manager offers the most flexible and easy-to-use control interface ever applied to a research spectrometer.
Spectra Manager offers the most flexible and easy-to-use control interface ever applied to a research spectrometer. Complete data acquisition and analysis are performed in the same common software program employed by our range of instrumentation. Power functions related specifically to CD Spectroscopy are integrated seamlessly into the package. Macro mode allows complicated experiments with control of measurement mode, temperature and accessories to be quickly stored and executed in a totally automated mode. Extended macros allow data to be processed and printed in custom report formats. A second version of the software Spectra Manager CFR is available for FDA regulated industries that require data integrity and electronic signature features in order comply with FDA 21CFR11 mandates.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of J-815
- Measurement from 163-1100 nm with highesft signal to noise ever achieved
- New auto-response measurement optimizes instrument response to scan speed and signal
- Auto-scale mode for data acquisition
- Remarkable stability eliminates need for frequent calibration
- Extreme low stray light (0.0003%) assures accurate, reproducible data in Far UV
- Compact, air-cooled design
- Spectra Manager II and Spectra Manager CFR software for Windows XP Pro
There are no General Specifications available.