The EconoTrace Parallel SPE System is designed to streamline your laboratory's workflow and increase productivity by automating the manual steps in yo
The EconoTrace Parallel SPE System is designed to streamline your laboratory’s workflow and increase productivity by automating the manual steps in your sample preparation process. The EconoTrace Parallel SPE system automates existing manual SPE techniques and replaces older manual Liquid-Liquid Extraction techniques and outdated semi-automated instruments.
The EconoTrace Parallel SPE system is the only SPE system that combines extraction, drying and concentration into one step -- providing a truly automated total sample prep solution for the laboratory. Simply load samples onto the EconoTrace Parallel SPE system start the run from the easy to use touch screen to trigger the automated extraction process. After loading the sample onto the SPE cartridge, the drying step is accomplished using Nitrogen. This drying step replaces manual techniques. The analytes of interest are then eluted directly to the SuperVap Concentrator where the concentration process automatically brings the extract to final volume and places it directly into an autosampler vial, ready for final analysis. Automating these processes into one step ensures the highest quality results in the shortest amount of time and eliminates both human error and the possibility of contamination.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of The EconoTrace Parallel SPE System
One-step automated SPE and concentration eliminates human error, saves labor costs and reduces solvent usage while increasing your sample throughput
- Hyphenates the entire sample prep process–extraction, drying and concentration steps--into a one step program.
- Runs up to eight samples simultaneously
- Automatic Sample bottle rinse
- Concentrates samples up to 250 mL directly to a GC vial.
- The fastest automated sample processing available for SPE cartridges and columns
- Run up to eight samples simultaneously
- Positive pressure pumping for fast loading of samples
- Handles a wide range of sample sizes and all matrix types
- Sample Sizes 2 mL to 8 L
- Expandable from 1 to 4 modules, 2 samples per module
- Uses all SPE cartridge and column sizes
- Positive pressure pumping for loading samples
- Nitrogen drying
- Complies with existing methods that require positive pressure pumping for the precise delivery of sample and solvents
- Dispenses up to six solvents using an HPLC pump to deliver precise volumes and flow rates for conditioning and elution
- Programs and stores an unlimited number of methods and runs on an SD Card
- Easy method transfer
- Easy-to-use software
Gas Requirements: Nitrogen - 20 PSI minimum
Vacuum Requirements: 25” Hg minimum
Pump: Piston Displacement
Flow rate: 0.2 to 15 mL/minute
Electrical Input: 110/220 Volts, 50/60 HZ
Controller: Integrated Touch Screen Control