TS Meter-D Digital Handheld Refractometer (Clinical)
The specially hardened sample measurement surface is designed to withstand years of worry free operation. Simple, three button, fully automatic operation makes it easy for any operator to obtain fast, accurate results. Simply apply the sample and press READ to obtain a direct, accurate measurement. Wipe away the sample and rinse the stainless steel well and prism surface and you are ready for the next sample.
The incredibly wide reading range (better than twice that of any competitive instrument) means that you only need one instrument to measure any of your samples. The best-in-class accuracy of +/-0.0001 Refractive Index ensures that you get the right result every time. What else would you expect from the leader in refractometry?!
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of TS Meter-D
- Fully Automatic Readings - Reduced operator error. No more shadowline to interpret and no more countdown timers to monitor. Just apply the sample and press READ. Can read all sample types, including transparent, translucent, and opaque liquids.
- Hardened Glass Measuring Surface (Prism) and Stainless Steel Sample Well - Reduced maintenance costs. The sample measurement surface and sample well have exceptional durability not found in any competitive instrument.
- Incredibly Wide Reading Range - Covers more than twice the range of any competitive instrument.
- Five Scales Built In - Versatility to read any sample required, regardless of the application.
- 1.000 to 1.060 Urine Specific Gravity (+/-0.001)
- 0.0 to 15.0 g/100ml Serum Protein (+/-0.1)
- 1.0000 Cupric Sulfate Specific Gravity (+/-0.001)
- 1.3300 to 1.5600 Refractive Index (+/-0.0001)
- Full Brix Scale per ICUMSA (+/-0.1)
- Simple calibration for use in any setting.
- IR Communication Docking Station available
- Three Button Operation - Extreme simplicity of use.
- Battery Operated, 4 x AAAs - Portable, for use in any location.
|RI Accuracy||0.0001 nD|
Urine Specific Gravity Range: 1.000 to 1.060 +/- 0.001
Copper Sulfate Specific Gravity Range: 1.000 to 1.200 +/- 0.001
Serum Protein Range: 0.0 to 15.0 g/100mL +/- 0.1 g/100mL
Calibration: Set Point or Set Point/Span User Definable
Prism Assembly: Sapphire in Stainless Steel Well
User Interface: Simple, Effective 3-Button Operation
I/O: IR Docking Station via RS-232-C Serial Port
Power: 4 - AAA Alkaline Batteries Included
Battery Life: 3000+ Readings with Auto-Off Sleep Mode
Accessories: 13951000 - IR Communications Package (Docking Station and Software)
Additional Features: Electronics Reading Log of the last 225 Readings
and Current Calibration Log