Oxygen/Nitrogen by Inert Gas Fusion Infrared and Thermal Conductivity Detection
The ON736 Oxygen/Nitrogen Elemental Analyzer is designed for wide-range measurement of oxygen and nitrogen content of inorganic materials, ferrous and nonferrous alloys, and refractory materials using the inert gas fusion technique.
The instrument features a custom MS Windows®-based software interface designed specifically for touch-screen operation. Developed by combining long-term research with customer feedback, this easy-to-use software gives you complete access to instrument control, analysis settings, diagnostics, reporting, and more—without sacrificing valuable bench space.
Cornerstone Mobile option provides access to data, plots, and instrument status from your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of 736 Series
Integral Sample Loading Area
- Minimizes atmospheric contamination during sample introduction
- Simplifies routine sample drop mechanism maintenance
- New quick-change disk filter assembly
Reliable Automation Available
- Optional autocleaner available, minimizing need for manual cleaning between samples
- Optional 20-crucible batch loader available
Additional Features and Benefits
- Optional boom-mounted touch-screen interface for improved ergonomics and intuitive operation
- Pressure-compensated and temperature-controlled gas dose system with optional performance package
- Novel flowpath plumbing minimizes connections to make/break/leak
- State-of-the-art infrared (IR) and thermal conductivity (TC) detectors, with no moving parts and no manual adjustments
- Bypassable OMI-2 carrier gas scrubber for enhanced TC cell stability with the optional performance package
There are no General Specifications available.