ZEISS - AxioCam ERc 5s
The AxioCam ERc 5s microscope camera can be operated via AxioVision in the conventional way, but it also works as a stand-alone imaging station.
This ZEISS camera acquires color images with 5 megapixels and stores them on memory cards in the economical and widely used SD format.
The AxioCam ERc 5s is operated simply via two easily accessible buttons: one triggers the acquisition of the image, while the other performs the automatic white balance. If you subsequently wish to transfer your images to a PC, all you need to do is insert the SD card into the memory card slot on your PC.
The AxioCam ERc 5s is compatible with all Carl Zeiss microscopes, making it possible for every microscope to be transformed, cost-effectively, into a full-fledged, mobile imaging station. This means that you can organize your laboratory processes much more flexibly than before, as you can decide which instrument you want to use to acquire images of your samples and where you do so. With our camera, troublesome tangled cables are a thing of the past.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Microscope Cameras and Imaging Service ProvidersView All (19)
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of AxioCam ERc 5s
- Documentation, observation, discussion: the choice is yours
- Performance and high resolution for greater certainty
- Impressively versatile
- Stand-alone documentation that can be used anywhere
- White balance can be carried out on the camera itself at the push of a button.
- The camera can be connected directly to a PC, a monitor or a projector for joint observation, even during stand-alone operation.
- An optional stand-alone package with all the components necessary for independent operation is available, including a power supply for worldwide use, a remote control, an HDMI-DVI adapter, and a SD card.
- With the software configuration tool, the user can change individual settings for stand-alone use such as labeling, color, brightness, and contrast
|Power Requirements||Via USB 2.0|
Micron MT9P031, 5 megapixels, CMOS
CCD basic resolution
2560 x 1920 5.0 megapixels
Via mini USB 2.0
Output: 5 V / 1 A
Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz with country-specific adapters
2.2 Μm x 2.2 Μm
IR remote control
5.7 mm x 4.28 mm equivalent 1/2.5 (diagonal 7.1 mm)
4 GB SDHC card with case
Approx. 400 nm-700 nm, IR filter
Range of integration time
10 Μs up to 2 s
HDMI to DVI
Max. 13 fps at 800 x 600 pixels, subframe
3 x 8 bits/pixel
1x SD card slot; 1x mini USB 2.0, 1x AV (S-Video);
1x DVI (HDMI)
65 mm x 65 mm x 63 mm
Dual Color LED
Power on and ready for capture (green);
Recording (blinking green);
Not ready (red); Error (blinking red)
SD card slot for SD and SDHC cards
Button for image capture
Set new white balance
Button for new setup