Follow this Equipment
Inscopix - nVista HD
Manufactured by Inscopix
Miniature, Integrated Fluorescence Microscope
nVista HD is the first end-to-end solution for visualizing large-scale neural circuit dynamics in freely behaving animals. With nVista HD, neuroscientists can ask entirely new questions about how neural circuits shape behavior. Today, nVista HD systems are generating transformative data sets at leading research institutions worldwide.
- Miniature Microscope
- Integrated High-Definition Camera
- Data Acquisition Software
- Microendoscopes and Accessories
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of nVista HD
Large Field of View
- Visualize brain circuits in action. Image activity in more than 1,000 neurons concurrently.
- Record spiking activity from individual neurons in real-time.
Natural Animal Behavior
- Perform brain imaging in freely behaving animals.
- Easily target deep brain regions with customized optical implants.
- Leverage standard behavioral assays.
- Image common fluorescence labels and genetically-encoded calcium indicators.