Supelco® Introduces Ascentis® Express HILIC HPLC Columns for High-Speed and High-Efficiency Separations
The enabling technology for Ascentis Express is the Fused-Core™ particle. These high-purity silica particles measure 2.7 microns overall with a 0.5 micron-thick porous shell. Relative to columns using conventional sub-2-micron particles, Ascentis Express columns generate comparable efficiencies but with half the backpressure.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Ascentis Express
There are five key user benefits with the Ascentis Express HPLC Columns:
1. Hyper-Fast Separations
Designed for high flow rates and sample throughput, especially LC-MS* Half of the backpressure of sub-2-µm particles
2. High-Definition Resolution* Twice the efficiency of 3 µm particles* Longer columns permit doubling the plates over sub-2-µm particles* Shortest analyte diffusion path
3. Super-Sensitive* Sharper peaks provide better Signal:Noise
4. Super-Rugged* Narrowest particle size distribution* 2µm porosity frits like most rugged conventional columns
5. A Family of selectivities that rivals the competition* C18, RP-Amide, Phenyl-Hexyl, C8, HILIC* Match competitor selectivitiy and performance at lower pressure
There are no General Specifications available.
Ascentis® Express is available in the following:
Ascentis Express C18 HPLC Columns
Ascentis Express RP-Amide HPLC Columns
Ascentis Express Phenyl-Hexyl HPLC Columns
Ascentis Express C8 HPLC Columns
Ascentis Express HILIC HPLC Columns
VideosView All Videos
- Play this video from an external website
HPLC Column Fundamentals (28 min) provides an introduction to how solutes can interact with columns containing porous particles and stationary phases to result in separation. The efficiency, retention and selectivity terms in the ...
HPLC Column Fundamentals