Follow this Equipment
TAP Biosystems - Cellmate
Manufactured by TAP Biosystems
Cellmate takes cell culture processing from the lab bench to high volume without process change.
Large volume, single cell-line production
Cellmate is an established system that fully automates all the processes needed to culture cells in roller bottles and T-flasks. It takes cell culture processing from the lab bench to high volume production without process change.
The latest generation of Cellmate is supplied with software to support the validation of the system, if used in processes that require compliance with a 21 CFR Part 11.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Sample Preparation Service ProvidersView All (4)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Cellmate
- Cell seeding
- Enzymatic and mechanical harvesting
- Cell sheet rinsing
- Media changing
- Transient transfection
- Harvesting by mechanical scraping
- Bottle gassing
- Scale up without process change
- Consistency of product - day to day, batch to batch
- Operator safety - elimination of repetitive strain injury risk to staff
- Dramatic reduction in process development time
There are no General Specifications available.