MB Series is compact in shape & big in performance.
Citizen's New MB series Moisture Analyser with HALOGEN Heating is mainly Designed on the basis of time saving factor for universal use in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil, Petroleum Industries also in Material Testing & Environmental Laboratories & in sewage Treatment Plants.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Features of MB200
- Facility of compile two method
- Date memory up to 1000 data
- Date can be divided in to 40 methods or 100 batches
- User can avail statistic method or batch wise
- Ps2 Key board connectivity make it very user friendly operation.
- Password protection prevent unauthorized use of the important setting
- 4 user ID configurable
- Auto Off Auto keypad lock
- ISO/GLP calibration report for weight and temperature, also last successfully calibration report can be avail any time from the memory
- Highly flexible display for changing font, background and contrast
- Programmable customize pint format
- Alpha Numeric keypad makes it easy to enter method name
- weight in assist helps user to be accurate measurements
- Facility to add any insolvent before actual drying
- Unit, Heating profile and switch off criteria need to explain with picture from display
- Possible to configure stand by temperature between 30ºC to 100C
- User configurable print interval during the moisture determination
|Power Requirements||110, 220-230V / 50-60Hz|