Follow this Equipment
AMETEK Brookfield - RST-CPS Touch Rheometer
Manufactured by AMETEK Brookfield
Rheological evaluation through controlled stress measurement offers superior viscosity profiling, thixotropic response,...
Rheological evaluation through controlled stress measurement offers superior viscosity profiling, thixotropic response, yield stress determination and creep analysis. The Brookfield RST Rheometer offers both controlled rate and controlled stress measurement. Available with cone/plate, plate/plate, or coaxial cylinder measurement geometry, the RST Rheometer offers powerful flow characterization tools including ramp, loop, and single point testing. A wide range of shear rate, shear stress, and torque provide flexible flow analysis including creep and yield measurement. The RST Rheometer is designed to accommodate the high throughput required of quality control laboratories. It also offers the sophisticated flexibility required of research environments. The RST Rheometer provides cost effective, worry free operation for a variety of laboratory applications.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Rheometers Service ProvidersView All (5)
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of RST-CPS Touch Rheometer
- User-Friendly Touch Screen and graphical display
- Quick Connect Coupling System for easy spindle attachment
- Very Small Sample Size permits rapid test set up and clean up
- Spindle Barcode for auto spindle recognition
- Automatic or Manual Gap Setting for quick and easy gap setting
- Rapid Temperature Control of plate with Peltier option for quick profiling of viscosity vs. temperature
- Controlled stress/rate operation to analyze comprehensive flow behavior
- User-friendly LCD touch screen with graphical display
- 11 memory slots for structured multi-step test programs
- Auto spindle identity recognition
- Optional Rheo 3000 Software for PC control and data management
- 21 CFR compliance for controlled user access and data security
There are no General Specifications available.