Sofraser - Sofast BV Benchtop viscometer
Sofast BV Benchtop viscometer
- Time saving
- Complete measurement chain realized in less than 1 minute!
- Extremely easy to clean
- Just pass a clean cloth on the rod
- Reliable and sensitive measurement
- With stable skid and resonance frequency technology, it is unaffected by external vibrations
Versatile and complete solution: 3 volumes possibilities from 2 ml and several pre-set viscosity ranges
Durable investment: No wearing parts and minimal maintenance: the guarantee of a rapid return on investment
Frequent and rapid production check: Can be used as viscosity indication for unknown shear rate fluids or as lab instruments for Newtonian products.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of Sofast BV Benchtop viscometer
- Time saving: From quick measurement acquisition to fast cleaning, the Sofast BV, for the first time in lab viscometry, allows the technician to receive a measurement, clean the rod, and prepare another sample in less than sixty seconds.
- Reliable measurement: With its stable skid and resonance frequency technology, it is unaffected by external vibrations. An anti-vibration table is unnecessary and the Sofast BV provides sensitive viscosity measurement from as low as 0.1 cP.
- Versatility: The Sofast BV viscometer measures sample volumes as small as 2 ml and several ranges can be pre-configured.
- Complete solution: From the conventional lab jack to optional integrated heating and agitating solutions, the Sofast BV’s range and accessories equip the lab with useful tools for reliable viscosity and temperature measurements.
- Durable investment: The Sofast BV sensor has no wearing parts, requires minimal maintenance, and guarantees a rapid return on investment. Software for data acquisition expedites results, saves time, and streamlines viscosity measurement
|Power Requirements||24 VDC|
|Maximum Viscosity||1000 cP|
|Viscosity Range||0.1 to 1000 cP|
Measuring range: 0.1 - 100 mPa.s or 1 - 1,000 mPa.s
Sample volume: 2 ml, 30 ml, 100 ml and more
Easy connection: USB port communication and data acquisition software to facilitate reports
Repeatability: +/- 0.5% of full scale range
Optional accessories: Beaker, bottle, sample tubes and adaptors, lab jack, Check temp external temperature probe, standard mineral oils... for a complete process-side or lab equipment
Temperature: Sample up to 50°C / 122°F