Bathless Tablet Disintegration Tester
The Distek sensIR 3200 combines two exclusive technologies – bathless heating and Near IR sensing to offer the most innovative disintegration tester. Bathless heating not only reduces warm-up times but eliminates the inconveniences associated with conventional water bath-based instruments. To match your throughput requirements, the sensIR 3200 is available in two, four or six positions in the smallest foot print of any comparably equipped model.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of sensIR 3200
- BATHLESS HEATING: Patented Distek heater jackets raise media temperature from ambient to 37°C in less than 8 minutes, doubling the number of tests that can be performed daily. Also uses much less electricity and no algicide, further reducing operating costs.
- AUTO ENDPOINT DETECTION: Optional Auto Endpoint Detection uses “Patent Pending” Near Infrared to automatically record actual disintegration times. And it works without the need for modified fluted disks, eliminating method revalidation for products not tested using modified fluted disks.
- RUN MULTIPLE METHODS SIMULTANEOUSLY: Run up to three independent methods to simultaneously test different products and/or minimize method development time.
- ADVANCED USER INTERFACE: Includes robust features such as: storing of 100 reports and records, running of three unique methods simultaneously, managing 50 users, setting qualification reminders and much more.
- INTEGRATED TEMPERATURE SENSOR: Enables the monitoring and documenting of the individual beaker temperatures for improved regulatory compliance while eliminating the need for manually verifying temperature equilibration prior to tablet introduction.
- SCALABILITY: Available in 2, 4, or 6 standard positions to meet your productivity needs.
- SEMI-CIRCLE FOOTPRINT: Maximizes the placement of up to 6 disintegration stations while minimizing the amount of bench space required.
* The accuracy of auto endpoint detection is not guaranteed and results can be influenced by product and media types. Distek does not warrant the use of NIR detection technology for all products and media types.
There are no General Specifications available.