The Viscoball measures accurately the viscosity of transparent Newtonian liquids and gases (with a special glass ball).
The VISCO BALL viscometer is mainly used for low viscosity substances such as used in:
- Mineral oil industry (oils, liquid hydrocarbons).
- Food industry (sugar solution, honey, beer, milk, gelatine, fruit juice).
- Chemical industry (polymer solutions, solvents, resin solutions, latex dispersions, adhesive solutions).
- Cosmetic/Pharmaceutical industry (raw materials, glycerine, emulsions, suspensions, solutions, extracts).
- Petroleum industry (light crude, machine oil, crude petroleum).
- Fuels (petrol, diesel oil, paraffin).
- Paper industry (emulsions, pigment dispersion, paper additives).
- Paints and varnishes (printing inks, varnishes, water lacquers, inks).
- Detergents (liquid washing agents, washing-up liquids, tenside solutions).
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
There are no Features available.
|Viscometer Type||Falling Ball|
|Maximum Viscosity||7500 mPa.s|
|Viscosity Range||0.6 to 7500 mPa.s|