Electrothermal - MH8517 Paraffin Section Flotation Bath
The NEW Paraffin Section Flotation Bath is designed to assist with the handling of paraffin wax samples in histology and pathology laboratories.
The NEW Paraffin Section Flotation Bath is designed to assist with the handling of paraffin wax samples in histology and pathology laboratories. It is essentially a hot distilled water floating out bath that allows for the meticulous manipulation and location of sections onto glass slides.
The NEW Paraffin Section Flotation bath has improved heat up times achieving a stable 45°C using 2.25 litres of water within 40 minutes. The stability and accuracy have also been improved due to the change of control which now also allows the user to set the temperature as opposed to the arbitrary power, thereby, reducing the risk of overheating sections.
The Paraffin Section Flotation Bath has a PTFE black interior and powder-coated aluminum exterior, which makes it virtually maintenance-free, extremely easy to clean and allows for improved visibility of floating sections.
If required, the lid is supplied separately as part number AZ9241.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of MH8517 Paraffin Section Flotation Bath
- New temperature control as opposed to arbitrary power control
- Improved heat up rates 45°C nominal temperature for 2.25 litres water, attained within 40 minutes
- Improved temperature stability of ±0.5°C
- Overheating prevented with new temperature control mechanism
- PTFE black interior and powder-coated white aluminium exterior
- Virtually maintenance-free and extremely easy to clean
- Black interior provides high contrast for viewing samples
|Power Requirements||230V, 50/ 60Hz|
|Peak Power||240 W|
Temperature: 30°C to 70°C
Temperature Stability: 0.5°C
Bath material: Aluminum base with PTFE coated interior