Waters 410 Refractometer is designed for HPLC and GPC applications. Particularly suited for determining the molecular weight distribution of polymers.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of 410
- a microprocessor-controlled keyboard with digital readout auto zero, temperature limit alarm and cell purge functions
- an internal heater with counter heat exchangers to protect the solvent stream from changes in ambient temperature
- memory protection in the event of a power failure
- a compressed output function which keeps large peaks on scale without losing smaller peaks
- built-in over-pressure protection for the cell; built-in diagnostics that check the operation of the instrument
- four time constant settings from 0.2 to 10.0 seconds
- The RI range on the Waters 410 is 1.00 to 1.75 RIU and flow rate range is 0.3 to 10mL/minute with a cell volume of 10uL.
|Temperature Range||30 to 50 °C|
|Flow Rate Range||0.3 to 10 ml/min|
Rl Range: 1.00 to 1.75 RIU
5 x 10-3 RIU maximum FS (SENS= 1, SF=1)
5 x 10-a RIU minimum FS (SENS=1024, SF=100)
Noise: 2.0 x 10-8 RIU, (TC = 1, SF = 20, SENS = 32, THF at 24 °C with restrictor coil)
Drift: 2.5 x 10-7 RlU/hr (static with THF)
Sensitivity Settings: 1, 2, 4,8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024
Time Constant Filter Settings: 0.2, 1, 3, 10 seconds
Recorder Output: 0 to 10 mV
Internal oven: 30 to 50 °C
External column heaters: Ambient to 150 °C