Follow this Equipment
Sartorius Group - LMA200
Manufactured by Sartorius Group
Moisture meter LMA200 for the moisture analysis in liquid and pasty samples with a moisture content ranging from...
Moisture meter LMA200 for the moisture analysis in liquid and pasty samples with a moisture content ranging from approx. 8 to 100 %. The humidity meter uses microwave drying which produces results up to 300 x faster than a drying oven for samples with high moisture content. A built-in analytical weighing system inside the moisture meter LMA200 measures the weight loss of a sample and determines the end point at which the sample has reached a constant weight.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Moisture Analyzers Service ProvidersView All (3)
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of LMA200
- Can be used for liquid and pasty samples with a moisture content ranging from approx. 8 to 100%
- Analysis time approx. 40 - 120 seconds (depends on type of sample and moisture content)
- Easy two-key operation for routine moisture measurements
- End-point determination: Fully automatic, by means of mass and moisture sensors; User-defined as loss of weight/unit of time for measurement; Timer mode
- Built-in analytical weighing system with a capacity of 70 g and a resolution of 0.1 mg for weight values
There are no General Specifications available.