Designed specifically for laboratory use, the LabEye is a ready-to-implement multi-camera system performing visual pr...
Designed specifically for laboratory use, the LabEye is a ready-to-implement multi-camera system performing visual process monitoring, chronicling research in HD clarity and providing automation troubleshooting.
Engineered by Two Square Science this collaborative effort between Distek, Two Square Science and Industry leaders offers a welcome and needed addition to any laboratory that looks to streamline pharmaceutical testing in both research and development and quality environments.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of LabEye Digital Video System
- Lab Ready Camerasz: Capturing images in true HD, the LabEye cameras record 30 fps at 1080p resolution.
- Digital to Digital, HD Resolution: Take snapshots at a high frame rate with HD resolution and watch live or save video for later playback.
- Scheduling: Timed snapshot and video recorded events can be scheduled and created on the control tablet then sent to the command center which will start processing the schedule immediately.
- Standard Mounting System: Equipped with a standard mount system for popular dissolution systems and other analytical devices.
- Scalable: Scalable from 1-8 cameras.
- File Validation: All files are stored along with a unique file name and key computed from the data in the file. A file moved from the Command Center can be re-uploaded and validated to ensure file edits have not occurred.
- Rapid ROI: Low cost of ownership and implementation with a rapid return on investment. Free up high value personnel.
There are no General Specifications available.