Anton Paar introduces a groundbreaking high-end rheometer in a class of its own: MCR 702 TwinDrive. For the first ti...
Anton Paar introduces a groundbreaking high-end rheometer in a class of its own: MCR 702 TwinDrive. For the first time ever in the history of rheometry, rheological tests can be performed with two torque transducers and drive units at once: Two powerful EC motor units in a combined modular setup - flexible and precise enough to deliver any result users are looking for. In short, this is the first system to cover all possible rheological applications. MCR 702 TwinDrive: One rheometer. Two EC motors. All possibilities.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Recent Questions & Answers
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of MCR 702 TwinDrive
- TwinDrive technology: Two powerful, synchronous EC motor drives in one single modular setup
- IsoLign Piezo flange: Complete stepless gap control down to sizes of 10 nanometers
- Fully digital instrument employing the latest DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology
- Two high-precision air bearings, including two patented normal force sensors
- TruGap™: Innovative and patented system for measuring the gap
- TruRate™: Sample-adaptive controller in rotation and step strain
- TruStrain™: Fast and accurate strain control due to improved real-time position control oscillation (DSO)
- Intuitive color display
Available test modes employing TwinDrive technology
- 2EC mode: Both motors operate as drive units and torque transducers and are used in different test modes
- separate motor transducer
- EC mode: Single-motor operation as known from the established MCR series, incorporating the entire range of MCR measuring and environmental systems
Ease of use
- Toolmaster™: Patented system for automatic recognition of measuring systems, accessories and TwinDrive motor
- Quickfit coupling: Easy, one-hand measuring system connection in both drive units
- T-Ready™: Reduced waiting times by detecting and signaling sample temperature equilibration
- Wide range of measuring systems for all kinds of applications
- USB connection to computer/software
- Ethernet connection for remote control of the instrument through the company network
- RheoCompass™: User-friendly application software
Wide range of accessories
- Devices for temperature control ranging from –150°C to 1000°C
- Special accessories for DMA and DMTA measurements, rheo-optics, magneto- and electrorheology, interfacial rheology, UV curing and many other applications
There are no General Specifications available.
MCR 702 TwinDrive Rheometer: New insights into flow behavior