PAC - ViscoPro 2100
Process Viscometer. Robust, Accurate, Real-time Viscosity Measurement
The PAC ViscoPro 2100 is the next generation viscometer for the process industries. By incorporating the oscillating piston method, which is an industry-proven sensor technology, the ViscoPro 2100 is the best choice for applications requiring fast, real-time analysis with reliable data that correlates tightly with laboratory results.
Built using the same robust sensor technology that has more than 10,000 installations worldwide, the ViscoPro 2100 delivers highly reliable, real-time viscosity data.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of ViscoPro 2100
Our Unique Oscillating Piston Method Delivers Unmatched Benefits
- Insensitive to Outside Environment - The sensor is designed to protect itself from any outside elements, including vibration, flow, etc.
- Long-term Calibration With the constant piston motion, the ViscoPro 2100 is self-cleaning, which makes it possible to run for years without recalibration.
- Extremely Durable - With no mechanical linkages, there is hardly any downtime
- Highly Robust - The process can go above or below range without any damage to the system and can also handle heavy samples, such as asphalt
Accurate, Real-Time Analysis Supports Critical Decision Making
- Repeatability of 0.5% or 1.5% available depending on your requirements
- Correlation to ASTM D7483 and ASTM D445
- Precisely calibrated viscosity ranges in 20:1 spans covering 0.2 to 10,000cP
- Accurate results for difficult applications, up to 375C and up to 2,000 psi
- Diagnostic indication of system performance with alarms via Modbus or system user interface
- Simultaneous temperature measurement of the sample
- Optional temperature-compensated viscosity (TCV) measurements available; TCV relates process measurements to a reference temperature value to estimate the effects of temperature per ASTM D341
Easy to Install Process Viscosity Transmitter
- Small sample size requirements enable easy installation and also reduces work in progress waste
- Optional user-friendly, password-protected field configuration tool for troubleshooting via a wired/wireless webserver
- Offers a wide range of probes, from NPT to 3 ANSI connections
- Real-time data and diagnostics via Modbus
- Hazardous Area Certifications, including FM, IECEX, and ATEX
- Automatic date and time-coded data logging provides an audit trail
There are no General Specifications available.