Combustion gas oxygen analyzer
The Endura AZ30 is an explosion-proof / flameproof combustion gas analyzer system designed for use in Hazardous Areas.
The sensor, based on a zirconium oxide cell, is mounted at the tip of the probe that is inserted in the flue duct. The resulting direct, in situ measurement provides accurate and rapid oxygen reading for combustion control optimization and emissions monitoring.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of Endura AZ30
System Certification – ATEX / IECEx
- Certified for use in Zones 1, 2, 21, 22 and Gas Groups IIA, IIB + H2 and Dust IIIC
System Certification – FM USA and Canada
- Certified for use in Class I Division 1 gas groups BCD, Class II Division 1 dust groups EFG
Advanced design and precision manufacturing
- Robust, long-life probe for process temperatures up to 700 °C (1292 °F)
- Stable and accurate oxygen measurement
Unique integrated auto-calibration system
- Easy compliance for emission monitoring regulation
Probe lengths up to 2.0 m (6.6 ft.) and industry-standard flange configurations
- Extensive installation options
- Fully site-serviceable probe
- Advanced transmitters
- Easy configuration, monitoring and intuitive HMI
- HART communications
- Cell performance logging and diagnostics
There are no General Specifications available.