Zirconia oxygen analyzer
The zirconia oxygen analyzer AZ100 is designed primarily for small gas- and oil-fired boilers in industry, power, hospitals and ships. It is also used for inert gas generators and oxygen enrichment applications.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Features of AZ100
- Cost-effective investment
- Continuous in-line measurement
- Proven stable accuracy within operating temperature range
- Linear and logarithmic ranges up to 25 % ranges
- No reference air supply required thereby simplifying operation
- Innovative sensor technology with typical lifetime >5 years
- Process temperature range -20 … 600°C (-4 … 1118°F)
There are no General Specifications available.