High temperature combustion gas oxygen analyzer
The sensor, based on a zirconium oxide cell, is mounted at the tip of the probe that is inserted into the furnace or flue duct. The resulting direct, in situ measurement provides accurate and rapid oxygen reading for combustion optimization, process control and furnace atmosphere monitoring.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of Endura AZ25
Proven design and precision manufacturing
- Robust, long-life probe for process temperatures up to 1400 °C (1292 °F)
- Stable and accurate oxygen measurement
Automatic calibration system
- Controls test gas sequence, flow rate and test gas detection.
Probe lengths up to 1250 mm (49 inches) and choice of protective sheath materials
- Configurable to suit application conditions
- Simplifies installation
- Easy configuration, monitoring and intuitive HMI
- HART communications
- Cell performance logging and diagnostics
There are no General Specifications available.