Oxygen and combustibles analyzer
The Oxygen & Combustibles Analyzer SMA90 is a microprocessor based industrial grade combustion analyzer that continuously samples and analyzes industrial flue gases (oxygen only or optional oxygen and combustibles).
The analyzer is designed for use on gas, oil or coal fired combustion processes and has a high temperature operating range. Typical applications include those found in the utility and petrochemical industries.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Features of SMA90
- 20 ppm resolution combustibles sensor
- Diagnostics and alarming
- Patented close coupled sample system
- Standard combustion efficiency calculation
- Automatic sensor calibration-standard
- Optional filter blowback
- Optional dual filtration system
- Inherent flashback protection
There are no General Specifications available.