Process Viscometer For In-Line or Immersion System Applications
Model PV100 is a user-friendly process viscosity control system that requires little operator involvement. While optimizing the product quality through automatic control options it helps reduce production and operating costs.
The PV100 Process Viscometer (rotational principle) is especially suited for the highly sensitive control and regulation of medium and high viscosity materials.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Features of PV100
- Continuous measurement eliminates need for "Grab" sampling and allows for prediction and constant control of final product properties
- Measurements under extreme process conditions which require high efforts to be realized in laboratory testing
- Leakage-free operation by torque transmission via magnet coupling
- Concentric cylinder geometry provides viscosity measurements at defined shear conditions
- Defined shear means agreement with Brookfield Laboratory measurements at equivalent shear rates
- Availability of 8 different speed steps for selectable shear rates
- Stand-alone instrument operating without necessary external electronics
- Direct in-tank measurement or various in-line installations
- A continuous 4-20 mA output signal provides a variety of display and control capabilities
- Capable of a wide range of pressures, temperatures, viscosities, flow and shear rates
- ATEX approved design for explosion-proof requirements
|Temperature Range||-25 to 300 °C|
|Maximum Viscosity||10000000 mPa.s|
|Viscosity Range||2 to 10000000 mPa.s|