Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems - Stott Laminar Flow Booth
The Laminar Flow Booth’s controlled, once through, non-turbulent airflow ensures operators, products and pr...
The Laminar Flow Booth’s controlled, once through, non-turbulent airflow ensures operators, products and processes are protection from dust and fumes – the filtered down flow of air means only clean air is in the operator’s breathing zone and particles generated in the processing activities are pushed away.
Available custom-built or in standard sizes up to 4m wide the ergonomic design of the Hosokawa Laminar Flow booths allows a wide range of containers to be handled either manually or automatically.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Stott Laminar Flow Booth
- Customized design
- Once-through non-turbulent airflow
- Good operator protection from dust fumes or vapors
- Fixed or portable operation
- Rear plenum chamber with air control valves
- Integration filling & weighing systems or drum tipping
- Manually or pneumatically operated doors available
- Integrated operator controls
- CIP systems
- Container location and pneumatic ejection
- Internal Lighting
There are no General Specifications available.