Successful CRISPR genome editing relies on the quality of the gRNA design, and that requires the best bioinformatic...
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Need Equipment Support?
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of GENASSIST™ CRISPR & rAAV Genome Editing Tools
- Supports human and mouse genomes with more to come
- Offers two levels of use depending on the requirements of the user
- Allows an entire gene to be quickly reviewed for the best guides
- Utilizes state of the art scoring functions and is consistently maintained and updated
- Generates paired guides for Cas9 ‘nickase’ experiments
- Can be used to generate donors for optimized knock-in experiments
GENASSIST™ is the most comprehensive product and service solution for CRISPR and rAAV gene editing available, including guide design and validation, donor design, and a wide range of off the shelf plasmids
- Horizon is the only company able to offer both CRISPR and rAAV gene editing to address the needs of your project
- CRISPR gene editing is still challenging and Horizon is uniquely able to help you address the critical questions that can stand between success and failure
- Horizon has deep expertise in gene editing and that experience is available to customers as Expert Scientific Support
- Viral encapsulation service for your hard to transfect cell lines.
There are no General Specifications available.