Follow this Equipment
SPEX SamplePrep - 3636 X-Press
Manufactured by SPEX SamplePrep
35-ton (31.8 metric ton) hydraulic laboratory pellet press that accepts 13 mm, 31 mm, 35 mm, and 40 mm pellet die sets....
35-ton (31.8 metric ton) hydraulic laboratory pellet press that accepts 13 mm, 31 mm, 35 mm, and 40 mm pellet die sets. Automatic and fully programmable, this Bench-Press® is designed for repetitive pressing of sample pellets for XRF, IR, and other analytical techniques. CE Approved.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Sample Preparation Service ProvidersView All (4)
Documents & ManualsView All Documents
Features of 3636 X-Press
- Automated, programmable laboratory press.
- Presses samples in minutes and accepts all standard die sets.
- Safety interlock and automatic pump shut-off safety valve ensure safe operation.
- Compact Bench Top System.
- Can be operated manually as a simple motorized press whose functions are under direct user control.
- Programmable LCD touch screen interface. Allows the user to enter final pressure desired, time to hold at the final pressure, and interval to return back to zero pressure.
There are no General Specifications available.
Voltage: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
Platen Size: 3.25 inch (8 cm) diameter
Daylight: Adjustable 2.0 to 6.0 inches (5 to 15 cm)
Dimensions: 20.0 in. (50.8 cm) high x 13.0 in. (33.0 cm) wide x 22.5 in. (57.2 cm) deep
Weight: 145 lbs (66kg)
Screw Adjustment: 3.5 inches (9 cm)
CE Approved: Yes
Force: 10-35 tons ram pressure (9.1-31.8 metric tons or 20,000-70,000 lbs.)
Dwell Time: 0-10 minutes
Release Time: 0-10 minutes
Platen Movement: 1.0 inches (2.5 cm)