SPEX SamplePrep - 3622 Maunual Press
Full-size 25-ton (22.7 metric ton) Carver® hydraulic laboratory pellet press that accepts 13 mm, 31 mm, 35 mm, and 40 mm pellet die sets.
Full-size 25-ton (22.7 metric ton) Carver® hydraulic laboratory pellet press that accepts 13 mm, 31 mm, 35 mm, and 40 mm pellet die sets. Manually controlled. Ideal for pressing sample pellets for XRF, IR, and other analytical techniques. CE Approved.
Typical samples include: Cement, Rocks, Minerals, Soils, Ceramics, Pharmaceuticals
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Sample Preparation Service ProvidersView All (4)
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of 3622 Maunual Press
- Accepts all SPEX SamplePrep Evacuable Pellet Die Sets.
- Can be operated anywhere in the world, even under the most primitive conditions.
- Economical alternative to motorized presses for labs with a small sample load.
- Hardened steel buffer plate is engraved with concentric circles and enables easy centering of the die.
- Manual, hydraulic laboratory press with buffer plate.
- Rugged, reliable and noted for its extraordinary durability.
- Upper platen is equipped with a safety shield for operator protection.
There are no General Specifications available.
Force: 0-25 tons (0-22.7 metric tons or 0-50,000 lbs)
Platen Movement: 6.5 in (16.5cm)
Platen Size: 9x9 in (23x23 cm)
Daylight: Adjustable, 0-9 in (0-23 cm)
Dimensions: 42 in (107cm) x 19 in (48cm) x 24 in (61cm)
Net Weight (lbs): 350 lbs (158kg)
Gross Weight (lbs): 350 lbs (158.8kg)