Bench top 12-ton (10.9 metric ton) Carver® hydraulic laboratory pellet press that accepts 13 mm pellet die sets. Manually controlled.
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of 3626 Manual Press
- Accepts SPEX SamplePrep 13 mm Evacuable Pellet Die Set.
- Can be operated anywhere in the world, even under the most primitive conditions.
- Economical alternative to motorized presses for labs with a small sample load.
- Hardened steel buffer plate is engraved with concentric circles and enables easy centering of the die.
- Manual, hydraulic laboratory press with buffer plate.
- Rugged, reliable and noted for its extraordinary durability.
- Upper platen is equipped with a safety shield for operator protection.
There are no General Specifications available.
Force: 0-12 tons (0-10.9 metric tons or 0-24,000 lbs)
Platen Movement: 5.125 in (13cm)
Platen Size: 4 in (10 cm) diameter
Daylight: 5.75 in (14.6cm)
Dimensions: 20.25 in (51cm) x 10.25 in (26cm) x 8 in (20cm)
Net Weight (lbs): 115 lbs (52kg)
Gross Weight (lbs): 140 lbs (63.5kg)