SPEX SamplePrep - Katanax K1 Prime Electric Fluxer
The K1 Prime is a single-position, fully automated, electric fusion machine with a maximum sample throughput of 5-7...
Active Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
There are no current Discussions
Documents & Manuals
There are no Documents or Manuals available.
Features of Katanax K1 Prime Electric Fluxer
- Automated control of fusion parameters including heating time and temperature, mixing time and rate, cooling time for glass disks or stirring time for solutions.
- Fusion without FlamesTM - does not use propane or LPG.
- Includes built-in and customizable fusion methods.
- Independent heaters for the crucible and mold enable optimal temperature control and homogenization.
- Multi-lingual, foolproof fusion method development wizard for creating customized recipes.
- Prepare glass disks for XRF or solutions for AA, ICP, and wet chemistry analysis.
- Real-time temperature display.
- Single-position fully automated electric fusion machine.
- Throughput of 5-7 samples/hour.
- User-adjustable holding temperature to minimize ramping time.
There are no General Specifications available.
Voltage: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
Power Consumption: 1300W max
Operating Temperature: 20-1150
Dimensions: 10.9 in (27.5cm) x 23.1 in (58.5cm) x 15.6 in (39.5cm)
Net Weight (lbs): 66 lbs (30kg)
Gross Weight (lbs): 80 lbs (36.3kg)
Power Cord: 3-prong grounded plug, 115V 60Hz or 2-prong French/German styleplug with an IEC-style female connector. In other countriesother IEC-compatible power cords can be purchased or theexisting cord can be adapted to a local plug